Wanted - PST 7/8 manifold and bands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

manni-yunk

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a set of PST 100's that I love. Im thinking about doubling up my 120s as well. Does anyone have a 7/8 manifold for sale? Also - Do I need a special set of bands - or are the bands readily available that will work with the spacing of the appropriate manifold. The other set I have came together so I didnt have to go through the sourcing to set these up, and it seems these pars might be getting a little more sparce these days.

BTW - yes, I know the tanks are big. Ive dove a friends set of 120s. Im 6'1 205 and they balanced out great.

I have what you need. How many sets are you doing? I have a Sherwood 300 bar 7/8 manifold with SS anti-rolloff knobs sitting in front of me. The Sherwoods were angled up slightly, as were most of the other manufacturers. I also have a set of HP 120s that are doubled now, but I'm thinking about splitting. Unfortunately I sold the single valves years ago. I believe that one is the 90 degree valves, possibly from Thermo, and it has regular knobs. So maybe we can work something out for both manifolds and one set of bands if you want and I'll take your single valves partly in trade. And since you're pretty close to me (I'm in South Jersey) we should be able to work this out.

There is nothing special about the bands for PST HP tanks. They're 7-1/4 inch tanks just like aluminum 80s. The spacing between the valves is what's important, and there are standards.

Send me a PM if you're interested.

Ken

Back
Top Bottom