Wanted Old Cochran Computers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jvanostrand

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I'm working on software to access Cochran dive computer logs. The software is freely available and allows any dive logging software maker to read Cochrans. One good example is Subsurface. Currently the software supports EMC and some Commander models.

What I need are older Cochran computers for testing. Really old (circa 1995) Commanders would be helpful. Perhaps the most recent model I need is a Gemini since it was current just a few years ago. I'd be happy with any other old models as well.

If you'd like to donate or loan your old dive computer to the cause send me a PM.

Thanks.

I'm working on software to access Cochran dive computer logs. The software is freely available and allows any dive logging software maker to read Cochrans. One good example is Subsurface. Currently the software supports EMC and some Commander models.

What I need are older Cochran computers for testing. Really old (circa 1995) Commanders would be helpful. Perhaps the most recent model I need is a Gemini since it was current just a few years ago. I'd be happy with any other old models as well.

If you'd like to donate or loan your old dive computer to the cause send me a PM.

Thanks.
Cochran Undersea Technology

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom