wanted DM internship or any dive job preferably in Europe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

morsnowski

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hi the subject says it all if you have a job in the water or on a boat drop me an email, Europe would be good but any place else may fit depending on the visa situation . I'm 39 and took up diving a few years back (2006 I got my first card). I'm currently a PADI Rescue with Nitrox, DPV and equipment cards. I have an international certificate of competency that allows me to drive boats up to 24m/80t but I'm really used to RIB's (Irish powerboat certificate level 2). I have been diving in the Pacific of Australia, the Atlantic of the Canaries & Ireland, Thailand, the Red Sea and a number of fresh water lakes. I'm a fully trained electrician and have a full clean EU driving licence. I'm bilingual and speak English and German both on Business/Dive level. Reason I'm looking to get into diving a little more is I just feel that I need to get a change in direction, I have been working as an IT manager for a number of Blue Chip companies but I think it's time I did something else.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom