Wanted D80 Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Dan!

I just made up my mind about selling my equipment. I'm gonna buy a Sea and sea kit. I know, it's not the top quality but it's so easier to travel with!
Anyway, I got a D80 Aquatica housing for sale. It comes with 2 ports : macro and dome port. Excellent condition. About the lightning, I got an Ikelite DS125 strobe. With the cables, the arm, etc... Everything in very good shape...
Hi im after a D80 housing if anyone has got one lying around =]

thanks Dan,

Hi mike, im interested how much for the housing and ports?? will it take my 18-70mm lens? and is it possible to post to the uk?

thanks alot Dan,

I got one to sell. Excellent condition.

---------- Post Merged at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:41 PM ----------

Oh, I just sent a quick reply. I was not sure that you got my first message...
About the macro port, it will take a 60mm macro lens. I also got a dome port and a wide-angle lens. Actually, I'm open to a kind of "package deal" including :
-the Aquatica housing;
-macro port and dome port;
-Ikelite strobe DS 125 and a battery charger, cables, etc...
-60mm and wide-angle lenses.

Well, if I'm following you... You would be interested in having the Aquatica housing + the 2 ports (macro and dome) + the 2 lenses (60mm + wide angle)? Is that it?
If it's the case, I could go along with it, as I think that I could sell the Ikelite separately...
Now, I have a price in mind but I'll let you make an offer first!
By the way, if you want a picture of my equipment, I'll be glad to send you one!... Easier if you write to my personal e-mail adresse : mmorin1961@hotmail.com

Back
Top Bottom