Wanted: Captain & Mate For 75ft Hatteras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba-Jay

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
We are looking for a couple (long term or married) to Captain and mate a 75 ft Hatteras yacht currently based in Ft. Lauderdale (but spending time in St. Petersburg and the Caribbean). The Captain must be accustomed to day cruising as well as island hopping and longer haul trips. The mate should be able to cook, clean and assist the Captain in the maintenance / use of the yacht. You will be working for the owners of the yacht with little if no chartering. Diving and fishing experience a plus. If untrained in these areas the crew will be willing to take courses. Salary is competitive assuming all licensing is in order. Crew will live in quarters on the yacht.

These positions start In Feb with a likely Bahamas trip at the end of the month. Initial trial period of 3-4 months, but we are looking for long term employees.

Please direct all inquiries to 727 3459543 or to marcilking@aol.com. We are looking for an immediate hire. Crew must be available for an in person interview (preferred) or interview by phone.

Thanks,

Jay

Man I wish...
Lots of work it seems but that would be a great adventure...
GOod luck finding a crew.
K

Oh man, I'd apply in a second if I could do any of those things you listed! Take me away, Jay!

Passed it on to a couple I know that may be interested. They have done this before and are getting bored with their current position. Longshot though, I think their current contract goes for another few months.

SteveFass:
Oh man, I'd apply in a second if I could do any of those things you listed! Take me away, Jay!

LoL Steve yeah I guess lack of captaining experience might be a slight hurdle when applying for a captaining position :)

Jay

Where was this listing before I opened a dive charter biz in Panama??? Timing is everything... have all the captains credentials, experience and a PADI Instructor to boot... though... no wife... hmmm... think they're related???

Capn Scott

The position's been filled. We are actually flying down to Miami 2morow to meet the CPT and bring the boat here to st. pete. Thanks all

Jay

Back
Top Bottom