Want to delete all my photo's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divinman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have my own website now and no longer wish to host my images here on Scubaboard. I don't see any controls that allow me to delete all the photos i have uploaded. I see the link to delete each image but at over 300 pictures that will take a while considering that the gallery kicks me back out of MY gallery after every deletion. If anyone still reads this forum, can you give me the straight skinny on deleting mass images?

Thanks.

Terry

That's the only option for a non-admin. I am leaving for the Bahamas in a few hours, but when I am back, I will try to accomplish this for you.

NetDoc:
That's the only option for a non-admin. I am leaving for the Bahamas in a few hours, but when I am back, I will try to accomplish this for you.

Thanks Doc. Delete them all. I never use the album so it is just wasting space on your server.

Terry

I actually see it as a valuable resource for the divers and want to be divers here on ScubaBoard. They do not waste space.

Oh Terry, please don't take your pics away :sadangel: 'tis nice to see them pop up on the board. Maybe, just don't bother to add new ones? Is that an option?

Back
Top Bottom