Want to buy Titanium Dive knife

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SB3535

Contributor
Reaction score
Looking to buy a nice titanium dive knife. If anyone can help me out please PM me. Thanks

Titanium, while a premium metal is not designed for use as a knife and is just adapted for use in marine environment.

I would recommend any of the Spyderco knives made with H1. The H1 material is specifically designed for use as blade material and has way superioir edge retention properties than titanium.

Have one clipped to my BC and I just rinse it out with my BC. No oil. No rust. Razor sharp like it was new. just google spyderco H2 to see the different models available.

Last edited:
We have a new Scubapro Titanium knife for sale. The blade is 4 1/2 ", overall it is 9 1/2 ", and the thickness is 0.200". Made in Japan. $80.00 plus shipping. We can send pictures if you wish.

I own this knife as does my G/F works extremly well had it 2 years cut whatever I needed it to cut still very sharp. Not too big or bulky.

Halcyon Titanium Knife w/Sheath 10.060.007 *Buy Halcyon at DIVESEEKERS.com 888-SCUBA-47

Knife2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom