Want to buy 4500 psi or 6000 psi Cascade Cylinders

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am looking for at least 12 cascade cylinders, either 4500 psi or 6,000 psi. These would be used in either Indiana or Florida. I prefer that the tanks have a valid hydrotest stamp, but if not I can test them locally. Please let me know if you have any available and the price.

I am looking for at least 12 cascade cylinders, either 4500 psi or 6,000 psi. These would be used in either Indiana or Florida. I prefer that the tanks have a valid hydrotest stamp, but if not I can test them locally. Please let me know if you have any available and the price.
I have nine UN 5000 psi storage cylinders from Bauer Compressors. Manufacturing date November 2014. These cylinders require hydro every 10 years. Very good condition, no rust.
Located in South Florida. My bottom price is $350 per tank, based on taking all nine.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 104
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 99
I have 20 or so for sale in Detroit. I have 8 5500 psi with fresh hydro, valves, paint for $375 each.

I have nine UN 5000 psi storage cylinders from Bauer Compressors. Manufacturing date November 2014. These cylinders require hydro every 10 years. Very good condition, no rust.
Located in South Florida. My bottom price is $350 per tank, based on taking all nine.
(MOD EDIT) Please send me a dm

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom