want to build a dpv

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonahfab

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm looking at trying my hand at building my own dpv. Can anyone give me any suggestions or point me to any websites that will assist. Thanks for any help.

wcpjr46:
I have a pdf file with instructions for a homemade dpv I got off ebay for $4.00 but don't know how to attach it or I would send you a copy.

Click on "Go Advanced" down at the bottom of the screen. Scroll down to "manage attachments". Browse to your .pdf file and double click on it. Click on "upload" then you come back to the reply screen. Click on "Submit Reply".

That'd be great if you could figure it out. :D

RockPile:
Frankly, I don't think it's worth your time. You'd probably save money just buying a one of the $100 dpvs on eBay.

JB
Sometimes it isn't about saving money or wasting time. It's about trying something new and learning throughout the process, and of course the reward from accomplising something you didn't know you could do.eyebrow

That's definitely true, just not when it's about money. Some things I just buy.

JB

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom