Wanna help me plan a trip? Please!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow Doc,
You really seem to like the Mexican ruins by looking at your sample itinerary. To me it is like the old saying....If you have seen one...you have seen them all. But that is just me. Some friends say that about fish and coral.
Except for surfers...you are the only person I could trade Costa Rico experiences with. I would love to hear about some of the places you went there.

Doc with your experences and clear writing style you could write a book.

And I would buy.

If you end up heading to Belize, I highly recommend hitting Ambergris Caye while you're there. I just got back from 13 days of fishing, diving, and snorkeling on the reef (oh yeah, and also got married!), and it was a blast.

It's a little more built up than Placencia, from what I've heard, but still nothing like some of the more popular destinations. Waaaaaaaay more laid-back. Heck, they still haven't paved the roads there!

Matt :)

First off congrats to xoom for having such an awesome trip...oh and for getting married of course. I think Belize is definitely gonna be on the trip itinerary as is Cozumel. I've been hearing good things about Bonaire and will look into that a little more. In the meantime if anyone else has info on cheap accomodations (hostels/camping) or general travel advice it would be greatly appreciated. Can't wait!

Coltura

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom