Closed Walter Kidde 4.2 cfm compressor SALE

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

njaimo

Registered
Reaction score
For sale -- Walter Kidde (W-K) 4.2 cfm military surplus compressor (compressor only, no motor, no air filter stack). In great working order, I've used it to pump 19 sets of 100 cf doubles to 3,600 psi without any issues. I have two, and do not need to hold on to this one as a spare anymore since I do not dive as much. Originally from complete system put together for me by Jim Shelden (aka "frogman").

If you know about these compressors you know they are worth every penny and are getting hard to find. Will trade for $985 USD ...+ shipping. I will ship any way you want to US or Canada. I do have the original moisture trap and back-pressure valve I can include for free in the exchange. Been in touch with Jim, and he said he can provide the rest of the parts, like the spline-pulley bearing conversion, filter stack, etc.

Perfect for a long-life high-quality DIY scuba-air compressor set-up, or for spare parts.

Photos available upon request.

For sale -- Walter Kidde (W-K) 4.2 cfm military surplus compressor (compressor only, no motor, no air filter stack). In great working order, I've used it to pump 19 sets of 100 cf doubles to 3,600 psi without any issues. I have two, and do not need to hold on to this one as a spare anymore since I do not dive as much. Originally from complete system put together for me by Jim Shelden (aka "frogman").

If you know about these compressors you know they are worth every penny and are getting hard to find. Will trade for $985 USD ...+ shipping. I will ship any way you want to US or Canada. I do have the original moisture trap and back-pressure valve I can include for free in the exchange. Been in touch with Jim, and he said he can provide the rest of the parts, like the spline-pulley bearing conversion, filter stack, etc.

Perfect for a long-life high-quality DIY scuba-air compressor set-up, or for spare parts.

Photos available upon request.
Frogman here, I have a Walter Kidde 4.2, four stage compressor for sale. It is in a cage with a motor , auto shutoff and compressor, NO filter. Runs great. I acquired it because the previous owner could not find a leak and had several other compressors. He had filled scuba tanks all summer with it. I replaced the line between 3rd and 4th stage (where leak was) and it ran fine.
I will sell it one of two ways - $850 you pick it up in Wichita KS OR ship to your locating and you pay the freight. Call me if interested - Jim Shelden 316-992-0505 Will send pictures if interested

Back
Top Bottom