Wackity Wack My Big Diver Craft !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eastwest

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have been working overtime with this huge lantern of the light and a stainless steel chandelier which is yes insane beautiful and very pleased . So now back to this crazy cool diver craft and must tackle the yoke steering made from a 40 pound piece of 6061 T6 aluminum . I have no water jet in my garage and no mill of mine .The simplest of tools is what I have so bust your ass and finish that yoke steering mechanism with 10 pivot points to control the craft . The circular saw works great with a fine tooth blade with the sawzall too and will kick this hunk of metals butt by tonight ! Be nice. Rumdumb

Sorry to say this 40 pound hunk of aluminum kicked my ass and the yoke steering is about 3/4 done . It won the battle today but the war will be won for tomorrow will be another day . Goodnight Rumdumb

Sorry to say this 40 pound hunk of aluminum kicked my ass and the yoke steering is about 3/4 done . It won the battle today but the war will be won for tomorrow will be another day . Goodnight Rumdumb
It's easy to post a picture directly from your phone. Just log on to the site via your phone's web browser. Write your post and click the picture icon. It will give you a little box that says "Drop Image (or click here)". Click the box and then select the image from the next page (it may take another click or two).

Had some coffee and dinner and got re-energized and made a sneak attack . The battle is won , the winner is Rumdumb but much cleaning up for that finishing touch . Thank God all my fingers are intact and good night for real this time !

just about the same as when you get home from work, and your wife tells you
she has a few quite important issues to discuss when you get home tomorrow

No not the same at all, you get to sleep with your wife

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom