w.k.p.p

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You are opening a can of worms...I am afraid to ask...but here goes....what would you like view on?

My views are that they do amazing stuff and have some good ideas but their spokes person needs some people skills.

Chad

i no the guy george his name is he asked me to ask people how his site i s an do people support wat he does

The site is very nice. It contains alot of information about the history and purpose of the organization.

Chad

I have a video of the OLN show that was done on the Wakulla project. If anybody is interested in seeing it, shoot me over a private message and I can see about making a copy.

The site looks good, and while I'm not particularly interested in cave diving, I appreciate the pioneering spirit and attention to safety that the organization is known for.

Hey, he may be the kindest, sweetest, most caring man in the world, but he doesn't show it in the posts I have read on other boards.

I initially rejected all DIRish ideas just because of the way it was presented. Now thanks to meeting others who dive with the DIR system that are not as militant I am starting to understand that they have good ideas and while I may not use them all for my current diving if I start to go more tech I will seriously concider it....but I digress this has all be covered on the board before and there is no need to rehash it here.

Happy Diving to all.

Chad

Originally posted by ckharlan66

I initially rejected all DIRish ideas just because of the way it was presented. Now thanks to meeting others who dive with the DIR system that are not as militant I am starting to understand that they have good ideas and while I may not use them all for my current diving if I start to go more tech I will seriously concider it...

Chad

Me too! It was a long time before I was able to listen, because of the way it was presented! As my diving is changing my gear configuration will move in that direction. And it's not just my gear that is changing.

I think this team does amazing things(I mean the cave diving, not the DIR stuff, that's ok, but not amazing).

Anyway- they used to have a few clips in the sight, which I cant find again. If anyone can tell me where to find those clips, I'll be very happy :) .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom