VTX will not comunicate with Transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NikonDutch

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
New VTX taken into the water today and I cannot see tank pressure. when i check batt/tmt screen is shows the tmt "not available" Anyone know what I'm up against

Sounds like the transmitter may not be paired with the computer. I don't know the exact steps, but you need to get into the menu to enter the transmitter ID. The ID is the transmitter's serial number. Some times you will need to purge the second stage, get air moving to get a reading.

Tammy that makes you the expert. needed to go to setup from the norm screen and enter the serial number of the transmitter. Thanks for the help.

Tammy that makes you the expert. needed to go to setup from the norm screen and enter the serial number of the transmitter. Thanks for the help.
I know it's been a long time but, can yiu tell me how you paired your VTX and transmitter I can't figure it out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom