VT3 Oceanlog dive computer message

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cummings66

Contributor
Reaction score
I get this message in the logs and I don't know what it means. The computer never says anything about it however during the dive, it's only in Oceanlog that I find out about it. What does it mean?

PASSED 330FT DELAY

I of course was nowhere near 330 feet when that happens, in fact it's near the surface or on the surface as far as I can tell. For what it's worth I don't recall seeing any messages prior to the software upgrade a couple weeks back, is it possible it's causing this?

For that matter I get another odd issue. I get a PPO2 warning and the ascent indicator but I'm about 10 feet higher than my 1.4 mod setting when that happens. I've checked all the settings and I can't find anything wrong, it's not set to be conservative either.

One last thing, am I right in assuming the dive computer won't tell you to do a safety stop when you don't exceed 28 feet.

I'm not 100% sure there's problems, but I'm not used to seeing dive violations on the log, I've got a couple others where it just says dive violation and I don't see why. The computer never said anything under water about any kind of violation.

Similar to this, I had a "Conditional Violation" show up two times in my dive logs when I download them. Reading through the instructions the only thing I can find is if you go above a Deco stop for less than 5 min. I have not done any Deco dives at all with this, anyone know what could cause this to show up in the log?

The conditional violation both times showed up right before I finished an ascent to the surface (it shows up at the top of the dive profile).

Yeah, I got a few of those too, and on a 28 foot dive to boot and like you it was near the surface.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom