VT Pro battery indicator issue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

khacken

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My VT Pro always has a low battery indicator display for about three minutes after first activating it. After that, it seems to work fine. This happens even after I have replaced the battery with a fresh one. Is this a known issue? The unit is 18 months old.

Mine is doing the same thing now. I am assuming from the lack of a answer to the OP's question that no one else has seen this.

Khacken - Does your computer still do this. I have put two batteries in mine in the last week thinking that the first one was just a bad battery. I just used it yesterday with no problem, but I just went to turn it on to check the battery level and it only shows my the Time To Fly now...

Phil

OK, well I just went back and took a look at the computer and it is not stuck on the Time To Fly. It is still showing the low battery. I forgot to mention in my first post that after I replaced the battery the second time it showed that it was full. Then I went to dive it the next day and it showed only one bar. Then I got home and when I was cleaning my gear I checked the battery on the computer and transmitter and it showed that both were full... Now this weekend it showed that the computer battery was down to one bar again. After I just checked it a few min ago it again shows 1 bar. It is frustrating...

Phil

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom