Voucher reads Reefscape??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

parrotheaddiver

Contributor
Reaction score
Southeast of Disorder...and San Marcos, Texas
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
:question: I am leaving for Coz 12/22. My TA gave me my paperless airline ticket and voucher for the hotel which reads Reedfscape. She told me the hotel had changed its name. I told her that it has already changed again and probably will again before I get there. I am turning to the 'wise' people on this board to give me an answer. Has anyone else had any problems when they have arrived at the Brisas aka all other names with the hotel not honoring the voucher because the correct name at the time of check in is not on the voucher.
:bonk:

Actually, it's changed names twice since Reefscape. Here's the progression:

Colonial Fiesta Inn-->Fiesta Inn-->Costa Club-->Las Brisas-->Reefscape-->Magic Sunset-->and as of 2 days ago Cozumel Resort. Heck, it could be something different by today.

But not to fret, your Reefscape vouchers will be accepted without problem.

Do have fun.

DocVikingo

We returned on Sunday, Dec 13th from 7 wonderful days at Cozumel Resort. Everything was first class, food was great, rooms very clean and staff all very friendly. Tell Roberto , manager, hello as he will talk to you for any input you have to improve resort.

I will post resort review a little later.

e mail at Rramsey7@austin.rr.com if you have specific questions

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom