Suggestion Volunteer Diving Work

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
Nomaster

Nomaster

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I'm still trying to formulate this question/request.
I was reading in the "Philippine Paradise Divers" forum when I came upon a post which requested information about volunteer work for biodiversity research.
"BINGO!!!," I says to myself, "there's a chance to dive without all the pitfalls of trying to get a buddy or group on the same page!" -If there is a research group with a posted schedule that I can join whenever I have any free time and the ability to travel.
So, I guess my request is for a specific forum for dive related volunteer work, if there is enough need out there.
I think the specific forum would be better than having all of the various opportunities thinly spread throughout the various fori, because I just did a search and got mostly non meaningful (for my purposes) hits. This question is too multifaceted in my mind to be a simple request post.
Is there a good fit for such a sub forum, or is there such a variety of dive volunteer needs that there should be a specific forum?

Tom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom