Vivid-Pix helps you bring back colorful photos!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick Voight

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hi All,

Vivid-Pix Rick here - wishing you a Dream Vacation - and making it easy for you to Give your pics the Vivid-Pix Fix!

Jim from Backscatter is going to help you Take great photos - we're going to Make them even better.

Download and install our Free Trial software (10 free fixes) - use on your trip - or try and buy before you leave (25% Discount for ScubaBoard Community until 1/31/17 - $37.50 instead of $49.99 - pretty reasonable when you consider the cost of the trip/gear/...).

Click Here for free trial and/or discount: LAND & SEA PLUS

- Here's a quick video to show you how it works:
Sea Ya and please ask any questions,
Rick

Are your bags packed? Ready to go?

Did you download and install Vivid-Pix Software?

GREAT! Now, win prizes!!

3 CONTESTS

- post from Cayman Brac and when you get back (by 1/29/17)

1. Best Photo
- Take pics
- Share before/after pics to this thread
- We'll share to our Facebook page: Vivid-Pix | Facebook
* Likes win the Prize: Vivid-Pix LAND & SEA+ software

2. Best Vivid-Pix Fix (we pull off some amazing fixes - show us one of yours!)
- Take pics
* Likes win the Prize: Vivid-Pix LAND & SEA+ software

3. Best Old Photo
- In addition to improving SCUBA/Topside pics, Vivid-Pix RESTORE improves old photos
- Pull out old high school photos, kids photos - or heck, like my profile pic from when I was 8
* Likes win the Prize: RESTORE software

Give your pics the Vivid-Pix Fix - and win!

well my pic were carp, but I did like the product. We had a pentax WG II in underwater mode, and for shots that were closer we were able to recover/correct the color. More distant shots were not so good, that's an effect of the shot more than anything else I suspect, a ton of blue ocean with me in black with a small purple stripe on my suit and a purple buff, not much to work with. The cropping tool gave me problems, it did not crop I the area I wanted. I'd post pic's but now I have to remember how to get them on this site! So instead I will share them to the fb site later. thanks!!!

Hi Dizzi, thanks for the post and look forward to seeing the pics on Facebook. What problems did you have with the cropping tool? Here's a video on how to use: Sea Ya!

Honest feedback, I did the vivid pix free trail and there are better alternatives that are entirely free.

IMO if you are trying to sell photo-processing software at a minimum it should provide more capability than free tools.

Hi Skeptic14, love feedback- I mean it. What do you consider better alternatives?

I've used irfanview, picasa and photoscape.

My favorite (personal preference) is photoscape. There are others beyond just these three, but these are the ones that I tried when getting into uw photography and developed my routine.

Hi Skeptic, Thanks for your thoughts on these alternative software's. They are good at what they've been designed to do - layers, choices, often complex, software to improve photos.

This is not what we've designed our software to provide.

We've created extremely good image science (patented), packaged in easy to navigate software, to quickly get better photos. Literally only taking seconds to get better photos - and less than a minute to really fine-tune. We are not for everyone - thank you for giving us a try!

Yes, I watched the video prior to using the program, but when I used my mouse to crop, the area that became active/dotted was not where the cursor was, it was in the middle of the before/after images.

I did like the ease of fixing the pics. Since now they are just "snap shots", it works for me. I have photoshop but am lazy with that, rarely use layers...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom