Vivid-Pix Fix of the day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Vivid-Pix Rick

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hi!

In today's Fix, we'd like to introduce you to Juan.

Juan lives in Puerto Rico and his picture was taken by my daughter, Meg, with a Canon point and shoot camera, in a plastic housing, with no external strobe.

IMG_1520.jpg IMG_1520.Vivid-1-28-14.jpg

Not the best set-up to get a great picture – but, the perfect picture to illustrate why we invented Vivid-Pix – Picture-Fix software.

Please post your pics to the Gallery and post the link in this thread. I’d be happy to adjust and post the fixed pix.

Have Fun Reliving Your Dive!

Congratulate your daughter on the nice photo, Rick. See you in Roatan?

Hi Insta-Gator, Thanks! Will do. Probably not this year - BUT, working with the team to make sure we're part of the fun! :D

---------- Post added February 9th, 2014 at 08:47 PM ----------

Hi Insta-Gator, I know you use and like our software. Do you mind posting a couple of before's so we can get this party started!? Thanks!

Hi!

In today's Fix, we'd like to introduce you to Queenie.

Queenie lives in the Bahamas. As you can see, the strobe didn’t fire properly and I was left with an under-exposed picture. Also, a bit of cropping turns this into an intriguing picture.

Queenie Before - wo crop.jpg Final Queenie After.jpg

A great picture to illustrate why we invented Vivid-Pix – Picture-Fix software.

Please post your pics to the Gallery and post the link in this thread. I’d be happy to adjust and post the fixed pix.

Have Fun Reliving Your Dive!

Vivid-Pix Fix of the day AND Announcing the Vivid-Pix Fix Photo Contest!

As ScubaBoard announced, Vivid-Pix has joined the Invasion Team again this year and is running a Photo Contest! For folks that are going to Roatan AND for the Rest Of The World too!

To get everyone started, we launched a Photo Contest in preparation.

It's easy to enter!

Just download a Free Trial of Picture-Fix (of course you can buy it too), www.vivid-pix.com, take a screen grab of your before/after pics/pix, post it on www.facebook.com/vivid-pix-fix, click ENTER TO WIN, and get folks to vote for it! It's that easy! Win a professionally mounted 16x20 enlargement of your favorite pic and other prizes too! Good Luck!!

Today's Fix of the day shows what a screen grab looks like - this is a 1-Click Picture Fix - Thanks Cathy!

I get by with a little help from my friends - pics-pix.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom