Viton O-ring Price Hike

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Manatee Diver

Stop throwing lettuce at me!
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Anyone else see a huge price hike for Viton O-rings. I was looking to restock on 112 90 durometer viton, and the price was like $0.60 each at the one place that still listed them for sale, but they were out of stock.The last time I ordered they were like 12 cents each delivered.

They must not have updated their price there, as their direct price is what I was quoting.

Anyone else see a huge price hike for Viton O-rings. I was looking to restock on 112 90 durometer viton, and the price was like $0.60 each at the one place that still listed them for sale, but they were out of stock.The last time I ordered they were like 12 cents each delivered.

AS568-112 V75 Fluorocarbon FKM O-Rings 75 Durometer Black [V75112] : The O-Ring Store LLC, We make getting O-Rings easy!

$0.49 at the place I usually buy my o-rings at an they have like 11,000+ in stock

At least its better the how much Urethane o-rings have jumped up in price. $1.42 per o-ring for Urethane 111's :banghead:

At least its better the how much Urethane o-rings have jumped up in price. $1.42 per o-ring for Urethane 111's :banghead:

Scubapro, got to love them. I don't go through those all that much, 112s I use a couple of month because the pressure releasing DIN plugs don't seem to work well for me. But at least I am not surprised by an empty tank, rather lose a now 60 cent o-ring once a month than a $15 to $150 fill.

Back
Top Bottom