Visual inspection and O2 cleaning pricing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iztok

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So what do you guys see in terms of visual inspection and O2 cleaning prices?

Latest one I've seen is visual $20 and O2 $40. I think this is a bit steep myself. (Charlotte, NC region)

Please don't discuss on things, just want to gather some pricing around US.

What I am looking for is:

Metro Region - price for visual - price for O2 cleaning

Thanks!

Aztec, NM (near Farmington, NM) - $19.99 vis - no 02 cleaning

SoCal, most shops near me charge $40 O2 cleaning for singles and $80 for doubles. But not all shops do 02 cleaning.

At my Hydro shop we charge $40 for a hydro and vis. This includes Eddy Current if needed, replacement of Orings on the valve, replacement of Burst Disk, associated Paperwork, and (what my customers love) pick up and delivery. We charge $30 per cylinder for O2 cleaning, which includes cleaning the valve and replacing the associated valve parts with O2 compatibile ones.

I just talked to a shop in Southern California about it. $40 - VIP, O2 clean and 32% fill.

Cylinder & Valve Inc

VIP/Eddy with Test Report 12.00 Hydro 24.00 O2 Clean 25.00 includes Valve 1 week turn around. Tumble O2 fills check out website. Our business is based on Service is second only to Safety Custom Gas Mix/Fills We make normal runs to Cave Country Fl- South to Mid GA

Our shop (IN) charges $10- vis, $20 Hydro (must be sent out to be done) & Vis & $30 for O2 cleaning. All services come with appropriate stickers, markings & fills. For the most part, sounds like your shop's prices aren't too far off base.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom