Visual Cylinder Inspector Class at 2014 AZ Dive Show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

akdeepdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
PSI/PCI will be conducting a Visual Cylinder Inspector class and Inspector Refresher at the 2014 Arizona Dive show. Dates are still in flex, but I am looking to gauge what the interest in the class is. I will also be offering a early bird special (aprox $45 off) for those who sign up for the class before a certain date. Since the dive show dates are still being worked, I do not have a final date yet for those interested in t he early bird discount. If you are interested though, please email me at tanktest@gmail.com and I will put you on a mailing list to keep you updated.

V/R
Myles TenBroeck
tanktest@gmail.com

This is a good class not just to do your own visuals but to add to your background on caring for your gear and Myles does a nice job of keeping it interesting.

Last edited:
Myles,

I most likely will have 2 for you. I will send you an Email once I can confirm. If you happen to chat with Brad it would be nice to have a firm date, sooner rather than later, since we have a lot on our dive calendar. Thanks for hosting this training in Phoenix!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom