VIP Inspectors: Identifiable vs Identified

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nothing about us specifically at all, and I wasn't relating to us. But you say things like the below, and I said the people you hang with don't know what they are doing if that is your expectation and norm. Then, I said how we do things, showing you that not ALL do it the complete wrong way as you implied:
- "I have never seen a shop actually do a vip on a new tank"
- "Most shops operate on the idea that it is only 15 bucks for an vis and effectivly charge the customer 15 bucks for he first sticker to document an inspection they did not do themselves"
- "there are a lot of games played in shops over the years."
- "Too be honest I dont know anyone that complies wth those standards."

Those statements give divers anywhere, that don't know any better, the idea or notion that what you said is normal. I'm saying it's not, and is assbackwards and those people don't know what they are doing. Again, you should find new dive shops or circles of dive friends

AND LEVERY BIT OF WHAT i SAID IS TRUE.

It's not often that the two greatest SB grammar and spelling manglers are involved in a single thread. This is really special.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom