Vintage Scuba Equipment and Electronics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maine3

New
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
IMG_4760.jpg
IMG_4751.jpg
IMG_4755.jpg
IMG_4757.jpg
On clearing my Mother-in-laws attic we came across the scuba equipment above; It is in excellent clean condition all original bags and has not been used in over 20 years. (they had belonged to her brother)
Where would be a good place to sell these for my Mother-in-law? I can provide more photos.

We also found a Raytheon Pathfinder SL70 Radar and a Raytheon Nav 398 GPS/loran and a
JRC colour Fishfinder PLOT 500F - photos available on request

2 x EXO-26 Masks (Original model) Kirby Morgan Dive Systems Inc.®
2 x aquacomm SSB2000 Ocean Technology Systems/OTS
1 x aquacomm 3000s Ocean Technology Systems/OTS

MASKS -including original bags
The last and final model of EXO Mask, the EXO BR has now been discountinued (on Oct 2017). EXO Mask production has just now come to its final end.

The EXO (EXO-26) was a completely unique mask/no other like it has ever been made.

EXO-26 Masks began June 1987, the Original Model, color RED. The Original eventually started coming in Red & Black. Red ended in 1991. Production of the Original model EXO-26 Mask stopped Sept 2003.

The EXO-26 regulator (the device that delivers air when you inhale) is exceptionally high performance. It is a demand, non-balanced type regulator. The regulator is integral to the mask i.e. it’s not designed to accept other regulators.

Back in 1991 the basic EXO-26 went for around $600.00. Central to the mask is the main rubber mask seal (p/n 310-001. 310-001 seals may soon be unavailable.

COMMUNICATIONS
http://ots.mwrc.net/en/category.php 2 x aquacomm SSB2000 1 x aquacomm 3000s
Company stopped selling the units in the early 90’s and no longer sell or support them.
All three in their original cases no corrosion

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom