Vintage equipment idenitifcation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Noah1

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
hello,

I am currently in the process of creating a display with a bunch of vintage diving equipment and I need some help identifying the years that the following regulators were made. I have serial numbers for the regs that DO NOT have them in the photos. Thank you for the help!

IMG_9500.jpeg

Serial # unknown

IMG_9501.jpeg

Serial # 4909

IMG_9502.jpeg

Serial # unknown

IMG_9503.jpeg

Serial # 3990

IMG_9504.jpeg

Serial # 215448

If you look at the US Divers, Healthways, Sportsways and Dacor catalogs at Vintagedoublehose.com

FilesAnywhere

You can find all answers. It will take some legwork to go through the catalogs but it will give you exactly what you seek. Good luck.

M

We have a lodge where regs are screwed to the ceiling quite possibly to cloud some of their imperfections

Only Cirrus yours however may need Cumulonimbus

If you look at the US Divers, Healthways, Sportsways and Dacor catalogs at Vintagedoublehose.com

FilesAnywhere

You can find all answers. It will take some legwork to go through the catalogs but it will give you exactly what you seek. Good luck.

M
Thank you very much for the help!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom