View the whole thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBASailor

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My apologies if this has been asked before. When I view a thread from my office computer, all the posts for the thread open simultaneously, and I can just scroll down the page to read them. At home, only one post at a time opens, and I have to click a button to read the next. I'd like to modify my home settings to view all posts simultaneously, but I have no idea how to modify this on only one computer. Can someone help me? Thanks.

Look at the top right corner of this thread. There is a button called "Display Modes." Check and see if the changing the settings on that fixes your problem.

Look at the top right corner of this thread. There is a button called "Display Modes." Check and see if the changing the settings on that fixes your problem.
I have tried changing that setting before. No matter what I select, it always shows that it's in threaded mode. I also attempted to change this setting from my options page, and it doesn't seem to change anything. I wonder if I am having some permission issues on writing settings to my computer.

I have tried changing that setting before. No matter what I select, it always shows that it's in threaded mode. I also attempted to change this setting from my options page, and it doesn't seem to change anything. I wonder if I am having some permission issues on writing settings to my computer.

Until someone who's actually knowledgeable comes along: One possibility is some problem with your cookies, either corruption or some permissions problem. You could try quitting all instances of your browser and deleting them all (or at least the SB ones). Then try changing the display mode again.

Thanks, bleeb. For someone who's not knowledgable, you sure hit the nail on the head. I deleted all my SCBUABoard cookies and everything is now working as it should. Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom