[Video] Twin Peaks, Point Lobos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Myka

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,
Another video of a nice shore dive at Point Lobos, California.
We were at Twin Peaks (Twin peaks are two large pinnacles, out of whaler's cove. Here the link to the BAUE Point Lobos Underwater Map)
It was a long swim (approx. 1 mile); no scooter, only kick dive !

I would like to thank my 2 friends for this very nice "pilgrimage" out of the cove; They are very impressive about orientation underwater.

It was the Sunday 7th of August and the visibility was awesome once we reached 100ft. Max depth was 154ft/47m, and we did a long dive of 2h10min. We were approximately 1 hour deeper than 20 meters (65 ft), including 35 min deeper than 30 meters (100 ft); so even with the rebreather we got some deco...
profil.jpg

I hope you will like the video.

Have great dives in Lobos !
Mickael :wink:

on Vimeo,
[vimeo]27672242[/vimeo]

on Youtube,
[youtubehq]PctJoMxhnrg[/youtubehq][/QUOTE]

Wow, beautiful video. thanks for sharing! Looks like you guys had a great sunday. Haven't been out to Lobos for a while. I need to get out there. But you guys are sick! that's a whole lot of kicking!!! =)

Very Nice! Thanks for sharing!

Wow, that's dedication -- that's a long swim out there! It looks like you had spectacular visibility -- that's the way the water was when my friend Kevin took me out there. The topography is spectacular when the water is that clear! Your video brought back some great memories.

thank you, I'am glad you like it.
Visibility was awesome out of the cove.
M

Back
Top Bottom