Video: Scootering Lesson at Lobos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like you were having such a great time!

Is it just me, or is it SO HARD to deal with a camera, light, and scooter at the same time? I swear, I've never really had that "oh crap, where's that third hand when you need it?!" feeling until I hit that combination. Nowadays, my camera is stowed away for most of the dive and I'm missing all sorts of shots I'd like to have captured (sea lions flying by, molas disappearing into the distance), etc.

I'm getting prepared for Christmas though...
YV3qa.jpg

i have my mounted on next to my light head on a home made goodman handle, thats why hot spot is always there :)

Oh, come on, nobody survives their first scooter dive at Lobos unscathed . . . if nothing else, one's wallet shortly needs CPR!

If someone put up a roadside stand right outside Lobos with some scooters for sale I'm sure he would make at least 1 sale a week :)

Dive Xtras should do that. It'd be like having a crack stand outside a rehab clinic. Pure profit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What ever happened to those scooters/impellers you attached to your tank?

---------- Post added November 27th, 2012 at 05:26 PM ----------

Dive Xtras should do that. It'd be like having a crack stand outside a rehab clinic. Pure profit.

Alternatively, maybe someone with a zodiac could offer a taxi service.

:drooling: I'm going to stay strong and repeat this mantra, "half hour surface swims are fun...half hour surface swims are fun...."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom