Video on DSMB use and selection for new technical divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divezonescuba

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I forgot to add my normal DIR warning in this video for that crowd. As the title states, this video is for new technical divers. More experienced divers will probably not find this video interesting, but may watch it anyway just to make the usual comments. Sometimes, people make comments without even watching the videos. Dive and let dive.

For clarification purposes, I personally do not support, recommend, or instruct the use of DSMBs and the like for redundant / emergency buoyancy. I prefer using a balanced rig. When that is not possible, I use a redundant bladder. However, some agencies support the use of DSMBs for this purpose, so I have included that in the video.

For those who are interested, the first thousand ways to die satire video will be coming out soon. I am sure that there will be plenty of entertaining comments on those videos. I have decided to include only a few issues per video. So there will be many videos in that series. If you do not know what this is about, the thread is in the humor section.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom