Video of Wreck Dive - 'Le Grec' in France

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ze_Abron

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Video of last month's dive on 'Le Grec' a big cargo ship sunk by a leftover mine after WW2. It rests in 35-47m of water near Porquerolles France in the Med. Check out the massive gorgonians. More details of the site: Scuba Dive Site: Le Grec, Porquerolles Island, France | Skaphandrus.com
Shot using Canon S90 with no strobes. Let me know what you think:

[video=youtube;r0E1UuBpLHk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0E1UuBpLHk[/video]

I think it is good enough that I can almost feel the temperature of the water. Its a good video in my opinion, BUT, I have enough dive experience that I can tell which objects have color and which do not. When you can afford yourself "flood lighting", I would go for it. I think you will find that getting closer to the "things" and the addition of the flood lamps with add a lot to your video. I do not currently have flood lights either but check out the video I made at night with an HID (high intensity discharge) underwater flashlight. (offshore Jupiter Florida 80foot reef dive)

Back
Top Bottom