Video: 4k Cozumel w/Sony RX100VA and natural light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

epolice

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Just stepped up from a Gopro. I did auto underwater white balance and did some color grading in adobe premiere pro on some of the clips. Eventually I will get lights but I lucked out with sunny days. My ending is abrupt, keep forgetting to make a proper ending.

Which video editing software are you using?

Just stepped up from a Gopro. I did auto underwater white balance and did some color grading in adobe premiere pro on some of the clips. Eventually I will get lights but I lucked out with sunny days. My ending is abrupt, keep forgetting to make a proper ending.

Just add a fade to black as audio fades out then roll some credits including attribution for the music.

Oh, OK. I'll look into that. My files are large.
My files are large as well since it's 4k. Adobe Premiere Pro can handle anything, but it's more of a situation of can your computer handle Adobe Premiere Pro? Lots of Premiere Pro settings to tweak and computer settings to tweak to get it to run optimally. Exporting took me somewhere between 2 to 3 hours.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom