Victoria Harbour Helijet-area wreck photos/report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for sharing Mark. Your exploits are definately interesting and show there's still a lot of stuff to discover out there.

That is the best sketch of a ship wreck i have ever seen!
quit diving, become an artist! :p

Thanks, shows how much is to be found out there.

That is the best sketch of a ship wreck i have ever seen!
quit diving, become an artist! :p

I consider that work to be the culmination of my abstract-primitive-minimalist phase. I attempted to express the existential dilema of society's responsibilities to the "Ego" as opposed to the "Id". I intended the courageous simplicity of the execution to be damning, yet emotionally gentle.

Limited edition prints are available for $19,500.

I consider that work to be the culmination of my abstract-primitive-minimalist phase. I attempted to express the existential dilema of society's responsibilities to the "Ego" as opposed to the "Id". I intended the courageous simplicity of the execution to be damning, yet emotionally gentle.

Well I just had to clean the coffee off of my laptop!!...Thanks!:rofl3:

I have to say... that was the best reply ever!

I'll take 4!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom