Victoria diving.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Skookumchuck

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm looking for someone to dive with in the Victoria area this Friday and Saturday. Tides look good for Ten Mile Point, although I have a less than stellar record of predicting slack:D.
Andrew.

My examination of the tea leaves and runes leads me to suspect that if may be around 3:15, of course it may not. When in doubt, and I usually am, I like to enter at Spring Bay and head out to the wall underwater. If your able to dive at some other time or place on Friday Al, that would be great.

My examination of the tea leaves and runes leads me to suspect that if may be around 3:15, of course it may not. When in doubt, and I usually am, I like to enter at Spring Bay and head out to the wall underwater. If your able to dive at some other time or place on Friday Al, that would be great.

OK, I will check if I can get away from work on Friday, I was thinking of going out between 10am and 2pm. By Wednesday I should know and I will let you know.
Anywhere else you like to dive?

Al

It looks like I might have someone to dive Ten Mile on Saturday. Al, if you'd like to go somewhere else on Friday just let me know where and when to meet you. How's vis in the inlet lately?

It looks like I might have someone to dive Ten Mile on Saturday. Al, if you'd like to go somewhere else on Friday just let me know where and when to meet you. How's vis in the inlet lately?

The viz is OK (30 to 40ft) but as you probably know it can change very quickly, if you like we could go to Mackenzie Bight or Willis PT, I will let you decide which one.
Is 10 am on Friday work for you? We could meet there or at my place.

Al

P.M. sent, I think I prefer Willis Point. Is that the site with the bathtub at about 130' ?

Hello, I am new here and looking for a dive group / buddy. I will be in Victoria this June - July. Anyone interested in diving?

Let me know,

Keith

Are you just coming for a visit?
Post in when you have some firmer dates and I'll see if it can work.
If you live in Calgary I may look you up for a dive when I head out there.

Back
Top Bottom