Suggestion Vewing pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
blackvans1234

blackvans1234

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I know you guys have a lot on your plate doing all of the updates, but i'd figure i'd let you know another suggestion

When viewing user pictures, above the picture is the 'preview' of the pictures that are after the one you're currently viewing. Upon hitting next, the page loads with the new picture (this is where my suggestion takes place). When the new page loads, you're browser is automatically back at the top of the page, and you have to scroll down to see the new picture. If you're trying to view 40 pictures, it can be a little user un-friendly.

Also, if there was a way to view the next picture by hitting the right arrow key, that would make things easier.

Thanks!

Not working on any updates anymore... Everything was completed over the weekend.

Are you talking about the photo gallery or in a thread?

In photo gallery.

Click photo gallery, choose someone's album, scroll down (past previews of their other pictures), click ''view next'', page loads with new picture, SCROLL DOWN, view picture, click view next picture, etc etc

I made it 1 row across, and put it under the photos.

Kool, thanks

Is there any way to make the Left / Right arrow keys able to scroll pictures? (Kind of like photobucket / facebook pictures)

Not really.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom