Veo 3.0 - dive log history and lens protector

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

masterludo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi all,

a couple months ago I bought a Veo 3.0 for my wife and myself, our first dive computers. We tried them out for the first time 3 weeks ago on our diving vacation. We love them, really easy to use and good looking. I have a couple questions though.

We had 2 dives almost every day, all dives were logged without any problems and can be seen in the dive log history. But after 7 dives, the computer turned off in the night for some reason (where it didn't in the last 4 days) and then the counter got reset to 0. The next 3 dives got then logged as 1, 2 and 3, so now in the history I see dives from 1 to 7 and then again from 1 to 3.
In Oceanlog, these are numbered correctly under "Life Time Dive #" from 1 to 10, but under "PDC Dive #" I have 1 to 7 and 1 to 3. Can someone explain this to me?

Then I have a question about the lens protector, how do I remove it? I tried a little to lift it off but I don't wanna break anything so I figured I'd first ask in the forum :)

You need to post the dive profile. It did the log entries correct but whether it should have shut down is the question. And all the information is in your manual.

Ok you're right, sorry. It does state "Resets to Dive #1, upon diving (after 24 hours with no dive)", I missed that part in the manual. Indeed, we ended the dive 7 at 1:13pm and the next dive was the next day at 3:18pm, so 26 hours and the DC shuts off after 24 hours.

Now I'm just missing some instruction on how to remove the lens protector :) Couldn't find anything in the manual, only for the battery.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom