Veo 100 and Alpha 8/PX3 DVT Combo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maximillion

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello!

I'm looking at a relatively inexpensive combination of a reliable reg that will serve my recreational (less than 100', warmer than 55 degree water) purposes - I dive about 7 - 8 times a year. As well, a first shot at a computer - entry level, basic functions sort of thing, but something that will work to give me a more accurate picture of my dives, bottom time, stops, nitrogen loading, etc, etc.

I am considering the Alpha-8 / PX3 pairing along with a Veo 100 Tripple Navcon setup I can get on a well kown internet site.

Two questions: Are your oceanic products warrantied if purchased through such websites (Leisurepro, for instance); and second, what are your thoughts on this pairing for a guy with my dive requirements. i dive mostly waters off the mid-Atlantic coast, 55 - 70 degrees, 50 - 80 feet and salty.

Appreciate the feedback.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom