Vent....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

On that note... It looks like tomorrow will be just right ....
We also are diving again tomorrow......The weather " windows " are so small you have to jump on them every time. It's very fishy and buggy out there !!

We dove on Friday in the afternoon out of Jupiter. The viz was 20' and the reefs were quite sandy from Hurricane Dorian passing by. The sea was around 2 feet. So many fish!!!! We only got one bug and hubby shot 9 big lion fish. We wanted to dive on Sunday but the seas were too sporty. Today the wind was blowing at 18-20 mph and the seas were 5 ft. No looking too good until maybe Saturday.

We went Saturday and enjoyed greatly.

Went out also Sunday and for a little bit felt like a possibility. Underway it was manageable but once out of gear is when the boat showed us that it was going t be pretty bad for the person on board and too much potential for drama coming back on board after the dive.

Now the week started with very strong winds, hopefully by Friday it will lay down and we'll have reasonable seas by Saturday and Sunday.

That stinks, I cant tell you how many time that has happened to me!

Our next attemp is the end of November. Fingers crossed!

Our next attemp is the end of November. Fingers crossed!
Good luck.

The last couple of weekends had been rough for our boat, were able to go both Saturdays but Sundays were either a turn back at the inlet or not even try it because NOAA was calling 4-6 with occasional monsters.

Of course yesterday was flat without a ripple but I was working, today I didn't drive by the beach but forecast calls for 2-4 with 5's. Today they are calling for 4 to 6 with 8's for this Saturday, and didn't even look for Sunday dammit... there's only so much binge watching a person can do.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom