Velcro/Cloth Band for OCI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jscheier

Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone seen any cloth or velcro watch bands for an OCI? The rubber band is not extremely comfortable.

Thanks

J

I don't think it's possible with that proprietary strap attachment method. you could use loops of bungie cord though (I use them on my Geo 2.0)

I use one of these on my Atom:

NITROX-17 ~

If you look at the OCI you will see that a NATO (or any other traditional watch strap) is not possible.

I looked it up online and found pictures. I couldn't tell for sure. The picture I saw looked like it had a screw-together pin that went through from one side to the other, like my Atom. But, it was hard to tell.

Oh, well. In that case, probably your only option is if somebody makes or 3D prints a custom adapter, to let you use a normal watch strap. I've seen such for other kinds of dive computers, but not sure if one exists for the OCi.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom