Various Wings and harnesses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

beanojones

Contributor
Reaction score
I bought a rental fleet worth of gear, and an injury means that I will not be opening up business, and I need to sell basically all my stuff. Everything I have I bought used, then set up for rental. But It's never been dove by me.

ScubaPro X-Tek Harness size M/L $120.00

I bought this all used but it is absolutely spotless. I do not think it has ever been in the water.

Old School Dive Rite Transpac M-L-XL (sizes like a M/L as far as I can tell) with Crotch Strap $100.00

This one too has very little wear or fading.

OMS IQ Pack Size M-XL with aluminum backplate, and crotch strap. $110.00

This one has seen some wear but all the zippers work (except the one in the cummerbund). The IQ pack has been through 101 revisions. This one fits the backplate inside, and needs an STA to dive a single. It is weight integrated.

Dive Rite Venture Wing $125.00

Traded the pull dump for a J elbow, I can include the pull dump elbow if you want. Great condition.

Dive Rite Deluxe Harness with a Stainless Back Plate, Crotch Strap, and Padded BackPlate Pad. $175.00

Great Condition

Pictures for all of the above:
ScubaBoard Gallery - Wings and Harnesses For Sale

All prices include shipping (FedEx) to the continental US. Paypal only.

It is all available at this time.

Is the Dual RecWing still available?

I am very sorry. All this gear listed has been sold. If I knew how to lock/close threads, I would have.

Right now the only thing I have in terms of Wings is an old Scubapro Rec Wing that I have not even taken a picture of yet.

That wing is gone. I am all sold out of Wings now.

I still have an XS ScubaPro X-Tek that looks fairly unused with no fading and only a little bit of tarnishing on it. I am selling it with the integrated weigh pouches, shipped for $110.00. Great little BC (it needs a wing) for a smaller person.

Pictures are here:
ScubaBoard Gallery - Gear for sale

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom