Various shots from dives this weekend.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Dove on a new-to-me wreck this past week. Dove it Tuesday evening and then again Saturday(w/camera). Its a shrimpboat with a wooden hull, probably between 40-60'. Most of the releif consists of rigging, the motor, and a few boons.

Wreck4.jpg

Crab.jpg

ElectricRayCloseup.jpg

Thats a little crab crawling in between the electric rays eye's.

Dove the AL Point Jetties next.

Octopus.sized.jpg

FishHome.jpg

HermitCrab.jpg

Stonecrab.jpg

We dove the Whiskey Wreck last :)

Spades.jpg

Filefish.jpg

SeaRobin.jpg

Blenny.jpg

If the focus wasn't so soft, the above picture would have been great IMO... :(

Logged 3.5 hours of bottom time Saturday doing these three dives :) Great day!

Some nice shots there Suprbugman :).
Question, what is your setup again??

Are you shooting with a strobe, hmm if not you could probably manual white balance on some of those shots and get the green out :).

Love the crab crawling between the eel's eyes, the goby I presume in the last photo.
And hey what is it with you Panhandle guys and all these crab shots :D :).

Where are your E??? topside shots :wink: ?

Jamdiver:
Some nice shots there Suprbugman :).
Question, what is your setup again??

Are you shooting with a strobe, hmm if not you could probably manual white balance on some of those shots and get the green out :).

Love the crab crawling between the eel's eyes, the goby I presume in the last photo.
And hey what is it with you Panhandle guys and all these crab shots :D :).

Where are your E??? topside shots :wink: ?

C5060 in PT020, internal flash used on some of the pics, but not many of em...

I'll be honest and just say I'm far too lazy to WB constantly at different depths. I do shoot RAW, but I can't always get that slider to hit the right colors for whatever reason... PSE4 w/RSE. I get better results after converting to 8bit and using the "remove color cast" tool to be honest. I don't always remember to do it, and for some shots, I want a little blue/green in em to convey that you are indeed UW :) On the closeup fish shots, I need to work on getting correct coloring though.

Panhandle has a plethora of crabs aparently. :) A nice variety of em too.

The last shot is a blenny of some sort, I believe.

No E500 shots this weekend, my truck doesn't exactly lock up and I'd hate for someone to find my camera inside my truck while I'm UW... :(

Man, I love the closeup of the ray. Nice job!

What program are you using to convert your RAW files? RAWshooter has an eyedropper you can use to pick a white spot on the picture rather than use a slider. It takes a couple clicks for me to get it right sometimes but it seems to do a better job than I can with the sliders.

That works pretty damned good, LOL :) Learn something new every day :D Using RAW program thats bundled with PSE4(I believe the same is used in CS2).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom