Vancouver Island Photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Curt Bowen

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Attached are some of the photos I took while visiting Canada's Vancouver Island.

Capt. Chris Miller from BC's Pacific Dreams was an excellent host and full of local history knowledge.

www.bcspacificdreams.com

Kim and Gordan Smith, owners of Jetsam Technologies / KISS Manufacturing invited me along to shoot photos for an up-coming article in Advanced Diver Magazine.

www.jetsam.ca

Curt Bowen
Publisher ADM

Very nice pics :)

swankenstein:
Awesome pictures! That looks like a crazy-wide lens. Where were those taken by the way? I think I recognise the Saskatchewan.

Yes, some are on the Saskatchewan, and some on some wall dive sites around the area.

10.5mm Nikon with a Nikon D100, aquatica housing and single SB104 strobe

Shot on manual with manual strobe settings.

The no bubbles from the KISS rebreather really helps for upwards sunlight type shots.

Looks awesome Curt. Did you tell Kim I said hello? :) The two of you together telling dive stories was a RIOT! :) Looking forward to the next magazine edition.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom