Vancouver dives this week?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zephrant

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm in Vancouver for the week, and am looking for a shore dive or two to go on.

Is there anyone going to be diving this week (single tank), and wouldn't mind me tagging along?

Thanks-

Hey Dude hows it going, every thursday night there is a big group of divers that goes out and we dive the same locationsfor 2 weks then move on to another site. We do 2 evening dives and we arrive at the site at 5:30 - 6pm ish. Last week there was 10 of us that were there and you are welcome to come along this thursday night at Porteau Cove and be there at 5:30, we are diving 2 dives, we are all recreational divers from Open Water to Instructor, im a Divemaster for Great Pacific Diving in Surrey. If you want to come along we will be parked over by the picnik tables and we will be in a silver Toyota SUV its not mine its my buddys turn to drive if its not there there will be a grey Mazda pickup truck there that will be mine. My name is Kyle.

Kyle,

You need to check the dates on a post. That guy was here in July. I took him out to Whytecliff and we dove the Plumose gardens one evening. It was a nice dive, but the surface was very murky which made it a pretty dark dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom