Vancouver divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello,

I'm in Vancouver, recently completed my Advanced Open Water with BCDA and looking to gain some experience. Planning to dive a few times a month, heading out this weekend (I hope).

Mike

kazinvan:
Hello,

I'm in Vancouver, recently completed my Advanced Open Water with BCDA and looking to gain some experience. Planning to dive a few times a month, heading out this weekend (I hope).

Mike

cool, i got my AOW as well and need more experience too. Dunno about this weekend as it's suppose to snow, but if you need a buddy give me a PM.

Give a call over to Dive and Sea some time if your interested in diving on Saturdays, Sundays or Wednesday nights. We usually have some sort of free activities happening on those days. Just call 604-524-1188 to conferm what's happening, and where it's happening. Or take a look on our monthly calender that's on our website, www.diveandsea.com

kalekainxx:
cool, i got my AOW as well and need more experience too. Dunno about this weekend as it's suppose to snow, but if you need a buddy give me a PM.

Dove today, it was fine. Water was a balmy 8 degrees. Warmer then the air temp of -2 to 1 degree in the parking lot.

Vis was nice.

Henry

Believe it or not there's quite few of us that actually dive the whole year through.

International Diving Centre (IDC) has free fun dives every Saturday in January; every Sunday in February & then Sundays & Tuesday evenings starting in March. An instructor leads the dive, you can rent gear if you need to. There's also a good network of divers of every level (from OW to Instructor) that want to get out & dive whenever we can.
The website has most of the info: www.diveidc.com

Hi,

I'm also looking for any divers in Vancouver, feel free to pm me if you want to hook up. I am an AOW with about 80 dives, and I will dive pretty much any weekend I can. Feel free to e-mail me at cbakker@uvic.ca or pm me if you're interested.

Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom