Vancouver Area Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wannabedivebum

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello,

Anyone in vancouver area want to get together for some weekday dives next week? I need some new buddies on this side of the water.

Im the same, 3 weeks in northern alberta and two weeks down here. When are you free? Im doing an H2S alive course tomorrow but im free after 430, aside from that i can dive anytime and I fly back to work monday.

Ill be back in the lower mainland in a few weeks and ill be game to grab a few dives before i fly out again

Some friends and I are going out boat diving on Sunday if anyone wants to come - it's $75 for two tanks, you need to bring all your own gear. Departs from Horseshoe Bay at 9:30 am - would love to meet more people in person for future shore diving, however it's BOAT TIME THIS WEEKEND!! :D

PM me if you're interested.

Hey guys and gals, I am home early and ready to dive anytime evenings, weekends, or weekdays! Send me a PM or reply on here if you are interested in heading out!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom