Vance Harlow's OXYGEN HACKER'S COMPANION Site still live?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaBunga

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
i was going to order the oxyhacker book but the site looks like it has not been updated in a while and many links on the order page don’t work. I tried the contact us and never heard back. I don’t want to submit my credit card to a dead site. Anyone know? Thanks.

I just ordered some stickers, which I find amusing when affixed to my bank tanks, cooler, etc.

I'll let you know! ;-)

I purchased a copy from the (admittedly un-encouraging) website earlier this year and it arrived in good order.

I ordered some stickers a few months ago, and didn't get a reply but PayPal, I believe it was, refunded my money shortly thereafter, so either he didn't have any in stock and just had them refund without a message, or he's out of business and the processor figured that out and refunded. Good luck!

It took a few days, but I got an order acknowledgement.

Were you using the airspeedpress.com? I haven't had anything come up there for a few days.

Went to order and site airspeedpress and ssl order site have been down now for a while. Anyone know what’s going on?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom