Van Isle Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

coldwaterdufus

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just signed up for a dive trip around Comox for the May longweekend, May 22/ 23. Afterwards, I'm interested in diving Tues, Wed and Thursday May 25,26 27, anywhere but leaning towards the Victoria area. (?) No particular reason though. Preferably 3 dives / day, just see how it goes though. I know vis might be a problem, but maybe some people know areas that are better than others this time of year. Boat or shore dives are fine by me, just slack time for currents. Not a lot of experience ( or desire ) for real current diving. Anybody know of any trips that I could join. I have some e-mails out , WO responses from the LDS, but thought I'd ask those that are in the area. I'm from Calgary, 57 years old, 60 dives, not a newbie, but not much past, drysuit etc. with all my gear, tanks and weights. Thanks for any info.

Back
Top Bottom