Valve Rebuild Kits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Waterlover

Contributor
Reaction score
I need a source for rebuild kits for a Sea Elite Manifold, of course Divers supply will not sell the parts to me. Any one have a source for the Diverite,scubapro or sea elite parts. Need the seats and copper washers for under the packing nut.
Ken

Originally posted by Waterlover
I need a source for rebuild kits for a Sea Elite Manifold, of course Divers supply will not sell the parts to me... Need the seats and copper washers for under the packing nut.
Ken
The SeaElite does not use copper washers for a seal, it uses O rings around the valve stem and nut.

Just one more thing that I like about the SeaElite.

Except for the seat, you should be able to simply purchase the O rings. However, I don't know the sizes required, though I'd like to, so I'll watch this note!

Roak

Waterlover,

A page on my website has a listing of regulator parts/service sources. The Trident listing mentions valve overhaul kits. Some of the other sources might be useful as well.

Click on my URL below, then click on "Dive Documents" and click on the HTML version of "DIY Regulator Service Sources". Trident is near the bottom of the page.

I took the valves apart did the clean job on them and replaced the O rings. Luckily I didn't need seats like I thought. Roak, you were right no copper washers to replace. Now anybody know where I can find an oring size chart? I can tell you what size they are.
Ken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom