Valens Reservoir

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

treasurechaser

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Its just east of Cambridge.

Anyone ever dive it?

Looking for new places in Ontario.

Just did Innerkip today. Best vis in years. Only 64 degrees at the bottom. So nice. Lots of big fish, I mean lots.

That location is only a half hour drive from where I live. I have no idea if you can dive it, or even if it is worth it. It could be shallow. But maybe worth giving the park a call to see? If it has a decent depth I would be interested to give it a try diving in it with you!

Also Innerkip is a half hour from where I live. If you want to head there again sometime soon I'd be totally down for going with you!

That location is only a half hour drive from where I live. I have no idea if you can dive it, or even if it is worth it. It could be shallow. But maybe worth giving the park a call to see? If it has a decent depth I would be interested to give it a try diving in it with you!

Also Innerkip is a half hour from where I live. If you want to head there again sometime soon I'd be totally down for going with you!

Send me a msg. Im in Cambridge.

Friends of mine have dived it, in the earlier days of Covid19 restrictions when nothing much was open. It was shallow where they were, max 20 ft, with 20’ viz.

is this the quarry that was in /close to a subdivision ? i remember diving one in the early 80s as an ow location for a dive club i taught for in toronto..........have been looking for that location for years

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom