V Weight, Tail Weight, Other Assorted Pockets - Great Low Prices - FREE Shipping

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PhilEllis

Reaction score
The All American Pocket Sale - Every Type You Can Imagine - Great Prices

We have a variety of new pockets the I think will interest folks here. Unique new V-Weight Pouches, Tail Weight Pouches, Quick Release Weight Pockets, and much more. Take a look at these and let me know what you think. All are available for immediate shipment.

V Weight Pouch - Quality Construction - Holds Up To 4 Pounds of Shot - $11 Each - FREE U.S. Shipping on 2 Pockets or More!

This V-Weight pouch is made from 2" rigid webbing. The double closure mesh pocket allows you to put up to 4 pounds of shot weight in the pocket. It seals in in a manner that guarantees that none (not one pellet) of the shot will accidentally spill. Grommets are located on the webbing on 11" centers for easy mounting on the band bolts between the cylinders and the wing/plate. If more then 4 pounds is needed, simply purchase two of the pouches and put them back to back! This is a unique product. Take a look and give them a try.

Tail Weight Pouch - Holds Up to 6 Pounds of Shot Weight - $12 Each - FREE U.S. Shipping on 2 Pockets or More!

This Tail Weight Pocket can be filled with up to 6 pounds of shot weight or can hold a solid or bag weight up to 5 pounds. The double secure closure of this pocket assures that the weight will not fall out. The 2" webbing top has grommets that allow easy attachment to the bottom band bolt. When used in conjunction with the V-Weight pouch, this is the perfect way to get the trim exactly right, regardless of the twin set used. Take a look and see what you think.

Zippered Top Mesh Pocket - All Mesh Construction - $15 Each - FREE U.S. Shipping on 2 or More Pockets!

This pocket is a traditional single zip mesh pocket. The pocket is 6" wide and 8.5" deep. This pocket has an interior d-ring and a snap clip to secure the contents. This is perfect for small lights, gloves, slates, or other accessories.

FREE U.S. Shipping on Orders of Two Pockets or More! We will provide free shipping on any order of two pockets or more. As you know, you will be required to select a UPS shipping option at checkout. We will ignore this selection and give you the FREE SHIPPING if your order qualifies. Feel free to mix and match the pockets. Any order of 2 or more gets the shipping. Note: The Glue On Wetsuit/Drysuit Pockets and the new Cargo Pocket get FREE shipping for a single pocket purchase.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have other pockets that are new offerings, but I didn't feel it proper to describe each of them here. I have created a convenient index page that show ALL of our new pockets, and ALL OTHER CURRENT HOT DEALS we are offering. Simply follow this link for a full index of our current Hot Deals.

Dive Sports Online Hot Deals for DecoStop and Other Chat Board Members!

If any of you have any questions about any of these pockets or any of our other Hot Deals products, please give us a call. Toll-free it is (800) 601-3483. Thank you again for your business.

Phil Ellis

PhilEllis:
Dive Sports Online Hot Deals for DecoStop and Other Chat Board Members!

If any of you have any questions about any of these pockets or any of our other Hot Deals products, please give us a call. Toll-free it is (800) 601-3483. Thank you again for your business.

Phil Ellis

Many people have phoned and asked..........all of the currently available Hot Deals can be found by following this link. That includes all of the new XS Scuba pocket designs. Thanks.

Phil Ellis

Thanks!

Tried to order:XS Scuba Quick-Release Single Weight Pocket Model WB101QR

But the link goes to: XS Scuba Quick Attachment Weight Pocket Model WB101QA

Also do you have stainless sex-bolts available on your site?

Tim_pacnwdiver:
Thanks!

Tried to order:XS Scuba Quick-Release Single Weight Pocket Model WB101QR

But the link goes to: XS Scuba Quick Attachment Weight Pocket Model WB101QA

Also do you have stainless sex-bolts available on your site?

Hi Tim. Thank you for reporting the bad link. It has now been repaired.

Phil Ellis

Hey Phil,

As always, thanks for the great advice on the 5 mil wetsuit for my warm water diving and getting me those great new pockets. I glued them on my wetsuit like you instructed and it really added to the enjoyment of my week at Cozumel!!!

:popcorn:

DocWong:
Hey Phil,

As always, thanks for the great advice on the 5 mil wetsuit for my warm water diving and getting me those great new pockets. I glued them on my wetsuit like you instructed and it really added to the enjoyment of my week at Cozumel!!!

:popcorn:

Thanks Doc. This entire assortment of pockets from XS are really nice. I can't imagine how anyone could need a pocket and not find a solution in this group. For those of you that haven't seen them, take a look at the link below

Pockets and More - Special Message Board Deals

Thanks

Phil Ellis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom